Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Alive!

Now that I am almost halfway through the program and with midterms lurking around the corner, I would like to let you know that I am still very much alive despite my hectic schedule. All sorts of interesting activities and sightseeing tours are lined up for us during the week, throughout the weekends and on top of that, we have classes to attend, plus our very own big plans to travel around Europe and all. I think I am spoilt for choice and truth to be told, I find it a little difficult to balance them out! Well, the sad realistic part is: I can't have everything.

Just last night, we had a formal dinner - Harry Potter style... 
Everyone was dressed to the nines.
The adorable TAs came dressed up as characters from Harry Potter... amazing not? 
So, here's Harry.
I am going to be best friends with Harry, cause he's my favorite! ;)
Even the menu was adapted to suit the Harry Potter theme. Very amusing.
We had a feast. Food and wine was good. It was all fun and definitely a night to remember. It is during times like this, I'd try to remind myself that "THIS, IS NOT A CRUISE". 

On another note, I think I am gradually falling in love with this place... 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...so u wanna be Hermione...Where's Ron? :p

    WW

    ReplyDelete